The third, fourth, sixth, seventh, fourteenth and fifteenth books of the Khuddaka-nikāya of the Sutta-piṭaka.
[Volume I (1931, 1997), tr. of the Dhammapada and Khuddakapāṭha by Mrs C.A.F. Rhys Davids, is no longer available]
- Vol. II : Udāna (Verses of Uplift) and Itivuttaka (As It Was Said). Other translations: The Udāna, The Itivuttaka
- Vol. III : Buddhavaṃsa (Chronicle of Buddhas) and Cariyāpiṭaka (Basket of Conduct).
Last two books of the Khuddaka-nikāya of the Sutta-piṭaka. In the Buddhavaṃsa Gotama Buddha relates, in verse, the lives of the 24 Buddhas who preceded him, and his former actions in relation to those Buddhas. The Cariyāpiṭaka also relates stories in verse of Gotama Buddha in former lives, this particular collection being used to illustrate his mastery of the ten perfections.
- Vol. IV : Vimānavatthu (Stories of the Mansions) and Petavatthu (Stories of the Departed). Other translations (with the commentaries): Vimāna Stories, Peta Stories.
- Vol. II (1935, 1985), tr. F.L. Woodward
- Vol. III (1975), tr. I.B. Horner
- Vol. IV (1974, 1993), tr. I.B. Horner