Benefits of Membership
All members receive
- a 20% reduction on the Society’s publications purchased direct from the Society;
- a copy of the Rules of the Society and an annual newsletter;
- email notification of new publications (unless they request not to);
- an invitation to attend the Society’s Annual General Meeting, held in London each September.
There are two categories of membership: ordinary and sponsoring:
Ordinary membership: £15 for 1 year or £60 for 5 years
Ordinary members enjoy the benefits listed above.
Sponsoring membership: £30 for 1 year or £125 for 5 years
In addition to the benefits above, sponsoring members are entitled to receive free of charge (including free delivery) one volume each year; those purchasing five-year sponsoring membership may chose five free volumes when paying their subscription. (Note that the Pāli Tipiṭaka Concordance cannot be chosen as a free book.)
Life membership: £1,000
In addition to the benefits above, life members are entitled to receive free of charge (including free delivery) one volume each year. (Note that the Pāli Tipiṭaka Concordance cannot be chosen as a free book.) The membership is not transferable, but can be purchased for another person/institution.
How to become a member
- You may join the Society and pay your subscription by filling in the online application form below.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.