Journal of the Pali Text Society: Vol. VI (1908-12)
- Report of the Society for the year 1907;
- The Buddhist Councils at Rājagaha and Vesālī; (R. Otto Franke);
- Early Pali Grammarians in Burma (Mabel Bode);
- Index to Trenckner’s Notes on the Milinda and Majjhima-Nikāya (Dines Andersen);
- Index to the Paṭisambhidāmagga (Mabel Hunt);
- Addenda to Similes in the Nikāyas (Mrs Rhys Davids);
- Misprints in Professor Franke’s article;
- Issues of the Pali Text Society; List of donors to the Society; Statement of account for 1907.
- Report of the Society for the year 1909;
- Pali Words Beginning with `s’ (Sten Konow, ed. and rev. Dines Andersen);
- The Story of Kalmāsapāda, and Its Evolution in Indian Literature (K. Watanabe);
- Die Gāthās des Dīgha-Nikāya (R. Otto Franke);
- Abbreviations of Titles of Pali books (T.W. Rhys Davids);
- Issues of the Pali Text Society; List of donors to the Society; Statement of accounts for 1908.
- Report of the Society for the years 1910-1912;
- Two Essays on Early Indian Chronology and Literature (Hermann Oldenberg);
- The Yamaka Commentary from the Pañcappakaranatthakathā (ed. Mrs Rhys Davids);
- Two Notes on the Buddha-carita (K. Watanabe);
- Abhidhamma Literature in Burma (Shwe Zan Aung);
- A List of Pali Books Printed in Ceylon in Singhalese Characters (W.A. de Silva);
- Issues of the Pali Text Society;
- List of donors to the Society;
- Statement of accounts for 1909-1911.
Become a member to receive a 20% discount on all Pali Text Society publications. Visit the Membership page
to view our subscription plans.