Journal of the Pali Text Society: Vol. XXIII (1997)
- Pāli, Pāṇini and ‘Popular’ Sanskrit (Thomas Oberlies);
- The Paramatthajotikādīpanī: A Fragment of the Sub-Commentary to the
- Paramatthajotikā II on the Suttanipāta (O. von Hinüber);
- Buddhist Literature of Lān Nā on the History of Lān Nā’s Buddhism (Hans Penth);
- On the School-Affiliation of the “Patna Dhammapada” (Peter Skilling);
- New Pāli Inscriptions from Southeast Asia (Peter Skilling);
- Sāriputta and His Works (Primoz Pecenko);
- Index to JPTS volumes IX-XXII.
Become a member to receive a 20% discount on all Pali Text Society publications. Visit the Membership page
to view our subscription plans.